Inbound Customer Service Advisor - Manchester City Centre- £8.33ph
This is a temporary position starting on Thursday 19 October.
You must be able to attend an "open day" on the 5th or 10th October.
You must also be able to pass a Criminal record check.
The role is to handle inbound orders and payment call from customers, accurately processing orders, whilst ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered in an engaging but efficient manner.
As a Customer Service Advisor we are looking for an individual who is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service. As this role is predominantly phone based, you will need to be an excellent communicator.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
* Handling inbound payments calls from customers
* Entering customers details into the system
* Understand the needs of the customer and provide solutions that fit
* Deliver exceptional customer service in pro active manner
* Work as part of a team within a fast paced call centre environment
Full time, rolling shift pattern
Monday - Sunday between 9am - 7pm - all shifts include Sunday working which is paid at £11ph
For the position of Customer Service Advisor we are looking for the following experience:
* Previous experience of delivering exceptional customer service
* Ideally phone based customer service experience
* Ability to problem solve and take ownership of each customer query
* Excellent communication skills
* A passion for customer services
Benefits of working through Search Consultancy:
* Competitive hourly rate of up to £8.00ph
* Weekly pay
* 28 days holiday (Inclusive of Bank Holidays)
* Dedicated Consultant
* Free eye care vouchers
* We work in partnership with some of the most recognisable brands in the UK
Apply online now, or for further information call or email:
Keywords: Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Executive, Customer Care Advisor, Inbound, Call Centre, Contact Centre, SAP, Order processing, Order Processor
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job