Customer Service Executive
£18,000. Benefits include pension and free parking
Do you have a stable background in customer service?
Do you want to work for a company with a growing customer service?
If you posses excellent customer service skills, we want to hear from you!
An exciting Customer Service opportunity has arisen due to company expansion of the Customer Service team based in Trafford. This opportunity will require a candidate with excellent customer service skills to join their expanding setup.
Ideal candidates will possess strong interpersonal and communication skills and have a strong telephone manner. The role offers a salary of £18,000, plus Benefits. This is an exciting time to join a company that is experiencing a high level of growth and development.
Duties will include:
* Speaking to customers answering any queries on their accounts
* Answering customer email queries
* Answering the telephone and dealing with basic queries
* Ringing customers for information when needed
* This person will also be running reports so that they can check systems for inaccuracies
* Working on Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
The ideal candidate will:
* Be experienced in a phone based customer service environment
* Be a strong team player with a professional approach
* Posses excellent excel skills
Hours of work are 8.30am - 5.30pm Monday to Friday
Interviews and start dates ASAP. Click apply today or send your CV to or call Rick Halkon on 0161 (835) (8749) for more info.
Key words: Customer service advisor, inbound service advisor, outbound service advisor, customer service accounts, customer service, scheduling, coordination
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
- customer service
- Customer service advisor
- inbound service advisor
- outbound service advisor
- customer service accounts
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job