Customer Service Advisors Required
£18,000 - £20,760 + bonus
Flexibility required Monday - Friday - 8am - 9:15pm, Saturday - 9am - 5pm, Sunday - 10am - 5pm
Here at Interaction Recruitment we are currently working in partnership with our industry leading client who are on the lookout for the best and brightest Customer Service Advisors to work in their state of the art customer service centre based in Bristol. Whether you are a seasoned professional or looking to make your break in Customer Service, you will love working in this modern, open-plan and friendly call centre environment. Surrounded by an excellent team of field professionals, you will receive all the support you need in your first weeks; and thanks to their comprehensive training program, you will gain all the tools required to be a top performer in their company.
The Role of a Customer Service Advisor
· To provide quality and accurate processing of inbound and outbound communication for policyholders and brokers and ensure standards are met at all times.
· To provide telephone advice and assistance in line with SLAs ensuring compliance with organisational and industry guidelines and regulations.
· To strive to continually generate revenue for your business area through sales
· Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
· To adhere to the departments minimum standards, ensuring that service levels are met and that a high level of performance is maintained in line with FCA guidelines
· Recognise, report and handle complaints in respect of the work undertaken by your team
· Communicate effectively and efficiently with all clients, customers and stakeholders
· Understand and promote company values and demonstrate role model behaviours
· Promote and support department and company wide initiatives, e.g. charity activities, reward and recognition schemes;
Skills/Qualities of a Customer Service Advisor
· Be a team player motivated and committed to the aims of the business
· Strong administration skills
· Have an excellent telephone manner
· Be computer literate
· Have attention to detail and quality
· The ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure
· Have a proactive, professional, enthusiastic manner
· Be an excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills;
If this sounds like the kind of role you would thrive in and you are an outgoing, passionate, customer service focused individual then this is your opportunity to get your foot in the door of a world leading insurance company who can help you to ful fill all of your goal in the insurance sector.
Please apply now!