URGENT Customer Service Operator £20500 - £33k including commission London Bridge / CROYDON
Our Client is a Internationally renowned Travel Booking company. We are looking for enthusiastic Customer Service Executives to join a brilliant team with heaps of social and work incentives in a vibrant company Very forward-thinking and commercial, the business is looking to bring talented Customer Services Executives on-board to liaisie and assit clients requirements and customers with regards holidays and travel bookings.
The successful Customer Service Executive will be required to:
- Engage with key contacts on the phone to develop relationship
- Ask questions to understand customer requirements and close holiday and travel sales
- Give advise and offer solutions to travel and holiday offers and packages
The successful Customer Service Executive should have:
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Proven experience in a telephone or sales role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting goals and targets
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospective clients
- The willingness to learn
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Work well within a team
In return you will receive a great salary and commission and work within amaing offices and for a globally renowned company.
This is a long-term role based in London. The role is paying between £20500k with a commission structure on top OTE 30K PLUS! Excellent training provided.
Email your CV for immediate attention.
- Call Centre
- Tele Sales
- Inbound Contact Centre
- Customer Service. Estate Agents
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'