Customer Service Representative
Do you enjoy building rapport with people? Do you have a proven track record of delivering exceptional customer experiences? Do you have previous experience of dealing with customers either over the phone or face to face? Are you looking for a role in a growing organisation that can really develop your career?
Interaction Recruitment are currently working in partnership with our client based in Coventry who due to there continued success are looking to enter a huge growth plan for 2018. Our client are currently recruiting for Full Time Customer Service Representative to join their teams on a permanent basis. The Customer Services Representatives will be offered a competitive salary plus excellent benefits, with immediate start dates available.
Responsibilities of the Customer Service Representatives:
- Providing assistance with balance requests, password set up and all general customer requests for information concerning the product
- Dealing with all complaints in accordance with the internal complaints procedure
- Logging any resolved complaints or escalating and unresolved complaints
- Escalating any potential problems and feedback from customers to the management team
- Resolution of non-technical queries
Skills Required of the Customer Service Representatives:
- Previous experience of working in a customer service role
- Excellent communication skills
- Be competent using a PC/keyboard
- Be enthusiastic and flexible with the ability to work as part of a team
Roles are available on a full time basis working between the hours of 8am and 10pm Monday to Sunday
What our client can offer the Customer Service Representatives:
- A fantastic benefits package!
- A competitive salary
- ongoing training and a fast paced
- 29 days holiday, including bank holidays (With the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days)
- Peoples Pension scheme
- Childcare voucher scheme
- On-site canteen
- Eye Care Vouchers
- Medi Cash Plan (On completion of 6 month service)
If you are passionate about putting customers first, are motivational, inspirational, and results driven with a passion to succeed then click APPLY NOW!!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job