We are currently recruiting for Inbound Claims Handlers to join a large corporate business based in the heart of Crewe. Customer service experience is not essential to this role, however a passion for going the extra mile and ensuring customer satisfaction is imperative.
Salary - £17,300
Hours - fully flexible shifts
As a Claims Handler, your duties will include:
- Taking incoming calls from customers
- Updating clients with the progress of a claim
- Providing clients with understanding and advising them of the best claims solution
- Give a high level of customer service.
- Detailed and correct data entry.
- Meeting performance related targets in relation to call statistics, call audits.
As a Claims Handler, you will have the following skills and experiences:
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication in English.
- Candidates must be customer focused putting the needs of the customer first.
- Candidates should be enthusiastic, self-motivated and hard working.
- Basic skills in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Experience of face to face or telephone customer service is an advantage.
- Claims experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
Immediate interviews with start dates in August.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Customer Service