Inbound Claims Advisor - Stockport
Full time, permanent - £18,200-£19,500 plus competitive bonus!
Our client are an award winning, dynamic and vibrant health and life insurance provider, with a ground-breaking vision for the future, where individuals are enabled to succeed and are rewarded and recognised for their contribution to the business.
Purpose of the role -
You will be required to answer our customer's telephone and written queries and take ownership for their resolution, processing claims in an accurate and timely manner, assessing and analysing accounts and invoices in line with department KPI's.
This is a fast paced and technical role where you will deal with all levels of complexity from customer queries to complaints. You will also support and share your expert knowledge with other team members to ensure that targets for productivity and quality are met.
Ideal experience -
- Must have a keen eye for detail
- Will maintain a positive and pro-active manner in carrying out all tasks, acting as a champion for change and supporting management decisions, so as to contribute to good team spirit and cohesion
- Bright, intelligent and inspiring
- Passion for quality and highest levels of service
- Innovative (creative, able to challenge, improve)
- Compassionate, sensitive and totally trustworthy
Our client offer massive reward packages and are keen on rewarding their employees! If you are hardworking and driven then this could just be the role for you!
Pay rate - £18,200 - £19,500 dependant on experience plus bonus opportunities!
Hours of work - Monday to Friday, 9am-5pm
**You MUST be able to pass a credit check and CRB for this role**
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Call Centre
- Inbound Calls
- Claims Advisor
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job