Inbound Call Operator/ Repairs Scheduler/ Planner- N London
Stone Lodge Group
London Headquarters: Liverpool Street/ Old Street
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a long established family ran organisation who are leaders within their fields and who offer excellent career progression.
The SLG has been established for 20 years and cover areas including: property developments, social housing, lettings & property management, hotels, hostels and B&B operations.
To support our expansion we are looking to fill a number of office based roles and have an immediate requirement for an Inbound Call Operator/ Scheduler/ Planner
Reporting to the Repairs Manager, your duties will be:
- Monitor active dashboard and interactive planner at all times
- Scheduling all work onto PDA’s using the correct job lengths and within specified timescales
- Scheduling work to contractors
- Logging and following up of Emergency call out orders
- Chase orders that are awaiting materials with Contracts Manager/Quality Manager/Contractors
- Rescheduling of Follow-on orders and updating the Clients
- Monitoring/acknowledging/reschedule rejected works from subcontractors
- Applying for work extensions with the Client
- Updating system with relevant notes
- Liaising with Repairs Manager regarding orders nearing Completion Target
- Monitoring orders to ensure completion within specified target
- Deal with all telephone planning enquiries
- Support of contract and admin staff
The ideal candidate MUST have a previous experience working as a Customer Service Advisor in a fast paced office environment. You will be well presented, confident and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written. You must demonstrate a proven track record in business administration/accounts, providing examples of your ability to multi task, organise and prioritise workload. You must be fully conversant with all Microsoft packages including Word, Excel and PowerPoint and Outlook.
Hours: Mon - Fri, 8am-5pm
• Attention to detail• Clear communication skills• Exceptional customer service • You have to love talking to all kinds of people• Proven background in customer service, either in a face-to-face, retail or customer service centre setting, the ideal applicants will know that just turning up to work is not enough - you have got to want to do a good job and offer the best service to the customer from the first call taken on shift to the last• Polite and positive attitude, behaviour, drive and determination is what the client is looking for!• Must be computer literate.
The Ideal Candidate must have:
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to work to deadlines
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good knowledge and experience using the MS Office suite, particularly Excel and Outlook
- A willingness to 'muck in’ and carry out a variety of tasks as necessitated by a small business
- The ability to work on own as well as taking direction from others but most importantly to manage their time effectively.
- Be keen to work in an office environment and be a part of a busy team.
In return for your skills and experience, you will receive;
- Competitive salary
- 20 days Annual Leave
- An excellent team to work with
This is an outstanding role, where the Managing Director and the Management Team play a key role in your development within the organisation.
The SLG is a company with a reputation for hiring and training people to achieve their potential. They believe passion and a willingness to learn and work hard is the recipe for successful career progression.
The ARLA Lettings and Property Management Course is offered as part of this role.
There is the potential to progress and become a property manager with this role within 12 months.
A key differentiator that separates the SLG from other organisations is the option of being able to work in different sectors within the group. Should you prove yourself in this role, you will have the option of applying for other roles within the group.
If you feel you have the right attributes for this role and you have the drive and ambition to excel within the SLG please send us your CV and a cover letter explaining your suitability for the role.
Thank you and we look forward to receiving your applications.
Candidates with experience of: Helpdesk Scheduler, Helpdesk Job Scheduler, Helpdesk Job Planner, Helpdesk Coordinator, Helpdesk Job Coordinator, Customer Service Advisor, Scheduler, Operations Scheduler, Install Scheduler, Engineers Scheduler, Operations Assistant, Install Coordinator, Installations Coordinator, Operations Coordinator, Installations Planner, Operations Planner, Planner, Repairs Co-Ordinator; Inbound Call Operator; Scheduler; Planner; Engineer Scheduler; Social Housing; Repairs Planner, Maintenance Scheduler; Helpdesk Administrator; Appointment Booker; Repairs Scheduler; Maintenance Planner; Controller; Repairs Controller