Do you have Inbound call-handling experience?
We have temporary positions available, based in Exeter.
£8.40 per hour - Full time
- Answer all incoming calls promptly and efficiently within the Company's performance standards.
- Check accuracy of call details and edit / amalgamate where appropriate
- Ensure all calls which are complex or suggest an element of immediate risk are passed to an appropriate staff member / shift manager as quickly as possible.
- Ensure appropriate handover at the beginning and end of the shift to colleagues
- Responsibility for providing a professional and efficient service which includes exercising professional judgement, sensitivity, confidentiality, support and advice when dealing with sensitive/distressing and emotional situations
- To provide assistance in dealing with any data entry problems/issues
- Answer general enquiries.
- To report any incidences of safety breaches, including but not limited to accidents, complaints and defects in equipment.
- Troubleshoot simple computer problems and initiate repair or recovery.
- Complete all paperwork and maintain administrative systems appropriate to Company needs.
- Ability to record information accurately and correctly
- Ability to work under own initiative and as a member of a team
- Ability to prioritise work to achieve deadlines.
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude to work demands
- Flexibility and adaptability to change
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Ability to understand the limits of his or her competencies and the wisdom to seek advice when these are reached
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent keyboard skills
- Customer facing environment
- Excellent telephone manner
- A good general education, to a minimum of GCSE level (or equivalent)
- Local Geographical knowledge
Working Hours: 37.5 Hours per week
To apply, or to find out more information, please click on one of the "apply" buttons
Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond immediately to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position.
Meridian Business Support is acting on behalf of our Client as a Recruitment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job