Inbound Call Handler
We are recruiting for an Inbound Call Handler on behalf of our client based in Coleshill.
Duties and Responsibilities of an Inbound Call Handler
- Ensure you work collaboratively across all workstreams with your colleagues
- Represent the department in a professional manner both internally and externally
- Develop and drive and ethos of continual self-development, reviewed regularly throughout the process of 1-2-1's and personal reviews.
- Answering calls from retail stores, developers and customers to provide quick response of build status and assist with construction queries for customer resolution.
- Updating in house systems with customer referrals/orders in new build properties.
- Ensure compliance with all current processes and procedures.
- Ensure effective and efficient support of all customer projects to meet project deliverables (time and budget) to agreed SLAs and Customer Required Dates
- Establish and maintain excellent working relationships with our external and internal customers and suppliers.
- Ensure timely and accurate updates on all systems
- To work with colleagues to ensure successful inventory management and financial analysis / cost control.
- Overseeing our mail traffic for BAU bookings and Developer referrals
- Booking on construction for Repulls, failed installs, Non-Serve requests and NRD referrals
- Customer contact to place installs on hold following the receipt of a construction template, and then actively managing the customer's expectations up to install
- Jeopardy Manage the work with the contractors, New Build Liaison Officers and Developers to seek completion for the customer
- Reschedule all completed work with the customer for a future date
- Ensure full understanding and adherence of the Data Protection Act and Ofcom regulations.
Details of an Inbound Call Handler
- Location: Coleshill
- 18,00 Per Annum .
- Hours: Mon-Fri 37Hrs per week
- Temp to perm
Skill and Experience of an Inbound Call Handler
- Excellent Customer service skills
- PC literate including Excel and Outlook
- To be able to possess a vision in identifying and dealing with problems, to be able to evaluate the situation and decide the best course of action.
- An excellent communicator with an ability to put over ideas in a clear and logical manner.
- Ability to prioritise and work within time constraints and perform against tight deadlines
- PC literate in all Office applications
- GCSE or equivalent including English and Maths
- Experience in dealing directly with external customers
- Effective time management and timely delivery of customer requirements.
- Sound experience of workflow planning, resource allocation, prioritisation, evaluation, escalation and collaboration.
- Time and resource skills to develop appropriate methods of working to meet the demands of the role
Benefits of working as an Inbound Call Handler
- 28 days holidays
- Working for a reputable company
- Good company Pension
- Company car park
If you are interested in this position please click Apply
- Customer Support
- Inbound Calls
- Sales Administrator
- Customer Service Assistant