Role and responsibilities
You’ll be first point of contact for existing and potential customers via telephone. Dealing with all enquiries and informing the customers of the deals, packages and offers on handsets/contracts. You’ll need to be able to explain features and benefits clearly and help customers compare tariffs and phone features. Finding out what’s important to the customer and then suggesting the best options for them - and explaining why they should move over to your network instead of their competitors!
Basic Wage- £8.50 per hour, £16,575 per annum. Rising to £9.00 per hour, £17,550 after 6 months
Average bonus- circa £200-£300 per month
Working hours- 37.5 hours per week. Rotating shift pattern Monday - Saturday between 8am-8pm, and Sunday 8am-6pm.
Location- Sheffield, Woodseats, S8 0SF, - excellent transport links. Free car park.
To be successful you’ll need:
- Confident and friendly telephone manner
- Clear and persuasive communications skills
- Basic IT skills and able to input accurate customer data
- Determination to hit your targets and earn your monthly bonus
- Team work ethic
- Able to take on feedback and coaching to continually improve
Benefits and incentives
- Competitive basic salary
- Uncapped and achievable monthly bonus
- Fun and vibrant team atmosphere
- Weekly and monthly incentives, rewards and prize draws (including holidays!)
- Excellent personal development and progression opportunities
- Call Centre
- Communication Skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job