Customer Care Consultant (Inbound Call Team)
Job Purpose: Customer Care Consultants provide first line support to for communication and payment systems. They are responsible for providing quick and efficient technical and training assistance (where requested). They are responsible for identifying issues through investigation and working closely with the IT/Development Team to find a resolution.
Customer Care Consultants will also be seconded to deliver 1-2-1 training sessions to schools on an ad-hoc basis, allowing them to experience different phases of the customer life-cycle.
This is an exciting and varied position that suits the inquisitive, outgoing and those who thrive on customer contact.
Hours: 8:30-4:30 Mon- Fri
- General IT knowledge sufficient to be able to identify the difference between system and application issues.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office package.
- High level of written English (GCSE B or equivalent demonstrable experience)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to understand technical problems and explain them using non-technical language.
- Customer service skills and experience.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a busy environment.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise own workload.
- Experience of working in a busy call centre environment.
- Experience within a customer services environment.
- Degree or HNC/HND qualification.
- Experience of training
- IT Account Manager Team leader Call Centre