Job: Care Advisor (telephone based)
Location: Glasgow City Centre
Salary: £15,000 with OTE £18,000
Working hours: Monday - Friday
Hours: 9am - 5pm
Start date: With Immediate Effect
Do you enjoy speaking with Customers over the telephone? Are you looking to be part of a family run City Centre based company who pride themselves in looking after their staff and customers alike? If so please read on...
My client is looking for candidates with a particular ability to offer a high level of professional Customer Service to support all their customers. The role involves being the first line of contact, this includes outbound calling to existing customers and dealing with inbound enquiries, handling sales leads, and managing records. You will be working within a small but closely knit team so if a large environment is what you are looking for then please do not apply your CV.
- Previous experience of inbound and outbound calling is essential
- You must have the ability to work on your own initiative
- Attention to detail and a drive to achieve excellent results is a must for this team
- Great communication skills are vitally important as you will be expected to be able to speak to customers and book appointments
- Having a mature, friendly, confident and caring manner is important, as is the possession of appropriate personal characteristics such as effective interpersonal, communication, teamwork and listening skills.
If you feel you have the skills to join this team then please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates. We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us.
Cordant People Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Livingston, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Cordant People is an equal opportunity employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
- Inbound and Outbound Telephone Care Advisor