I am looking for an administrator to join a busy office for a market-leading logistics provider with over 100 strategic locations nationwide and over 13,000 employees - offering a full range of supply chain solutions to anywhere in the world via air, overland or sea. Running one of the most successful contract logistics operations in the UK and are responsible for the distribution of some of the UK's most popular brands.
This position is temporary ongoing long term with a chance to go Permanent for the right candidate.
This role is to manage all the administrative functions required for the effective running of the Operation including, data entry, stock check/control, Transport administration. Although this is an office based role you will be required to go in to the warehouse when needed and to complete stock checks.
Knowledge / Experience
1. Good working knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint
2. Ability of interpreting data
3. Admin experience
Skills / Personal Attributes
4. Ability to work individually or as part of a team
5. Reliable and committed to attending work on time
6. Good organisational skills
7. Good Communication skills – written and verbal
8. Ability to multitask in busy office environment
9. Flexibility to task and hours
If you are interested in this position please apply now.