In Vivo Research Technician
12 month FTC Maternity Cover
£21,000 - £29,000
One of our most prestigious clients, a global oncology focused CRO, is looking to bring on board an In Vivo Research Technician for a 12 month fixed-term contract to cover maternity leave, with the potential for the role to become permanent. The client focuses on novel cancer targets & optimising characterisation for the next generation of cancer drugs in partnership with global pharmaceutical companies.
- Animal welfare checks
- Manage & maintain supplies
- Mice/small animal dosing
- Working with oncology models, including tumour measurements, conditions & effects on animal welfare)
- Educated to NVQ/GCSE/A-Level/BTEC related to animal care/welfare or related
- Previous relevant experience in a similar area
- Home Office Personal License holder (ideally modules 1-3/PIL AB)
- Competent with a range of in vivo techniques e.g. dosing through common routes, reporting clinical signs
- Experience of oncology models (tumour measurements/condition, welfare effects) would be highly advantageous
- Personal transport is vital due to remote location
- Current eligibility to work in the UK. No Visa sponsorship is available.
If however, you do not feel that this is the right role for you, please forward these details on as we do have a generous referral scheme in place.
Please note, due to the high volume of applications, if you do not receive a response within 48 hours, your application has not been successful on this occasion.
in vivo, research, technician, R&D, research & development, CRO, oncology, home office license, home office personal license, PIL AB, dosing, animal care, animal welfare, Midlands, UK
- In Vivo Research Technician