Retail Sales Advisor - Weekends!
Weekend Sales Assistant
Part Time, Fixed Term Zero Hours Contract 31st August 2019
Salary: £9.76 (including holiday pay) + up to 20% bonus (OTE: £74.75/day)
Working: All Saturdays and Sundays in August 2019 (+ Bank Holiday)
Mandatory Training: 27th/28th July
In-store Start Date: 3rd August
Hours: 10am to 6pm (Sat & Bank Holiday Monday), store opening hours (Sunday)
Location: Currys PC World - Croydon, CR0 4XL
Does technology excite you?
Do you enjoy selling & sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for Powerforce to fulfil the role of Weekend Sales Assistant on our Lenovo team.
Powerforce have teamed up with Lenovo, one of the market leaders in consumer technology from tablets to laptops, high powered gaming machines to smart home technology to deliver their seasonal in store plans, which has created an opportunity for tech savvy 'people-people' to engage and excite consumers over the Back to School period with opportunity to pick up further contracted hours over Christmas!
You will be responsible for:
- Representing the brand and driving sales in store across all Lenovo products with some key focus
- Demonstrating and matching products to consumer needs confidently, leading to an increase in sales
- Building productive relationships in store, providing additional sales support and product training to store colleagues during quieter periods
- Maximising brand awareness
- Reporting performance and insight daily
You will have:
- A passion for technology
- Strong sales experience, ideally in a retail environment or demonstrate a strong ability to engage consumers
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service and results
- A passion for completing all tasks to the highest standard and be driven by results
- The drive to succeed, with a "can do" attitude
- Accountability for your own results against specified targets
- Technology experience is preferred and an interest in technology is a must!
In return we will offer you:
- Competitive salary with additional performance related bonuses
- Full initial and ongoing product and skills training that will enable you to be the best you can be in store
- Career possibilities within Powerforce /Advantage Smollan within this account or our wide portfolio of partners in Tech and FMCG nationally
Why Powerforce? In 2018, Powerforce was recognised by Great Place to Work® as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™. This was quickly followed up by being recognised as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™ for Women and also a centre for 'Excellence in Wellbeing'. Not bad considering it was the first time we had entered the scheme! And hot off the press, we've been recognised again as one of the UK's Best Workplaces™ in 2019.
Our recognition doesn't stop there. We are also home to the current FMBE Team of the Year, pladis. It is the third consecutive year that one of our teams has won this coveted award.
Our people and customers are everything and we work really hard to build a great culture and be an amazing place to work. This success is a testament to the outstanding results that we continue to deliver and reflects the strong partnerships developed with our customers which result in long standing relationships. Powerforce are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace.
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply today!
- Communication Skills
- Field Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'