In Store Manager
Job Title: In-Store Manager
Reporting to: Area Manager
Place of Work: On site
To manage a team of cleaning operatives and housekeepers and ensure service delivery standards and specifications are met and within budget, therefore delivering "green" audits.
- To demonstrate the TC values and lead by example at all times.
- To manage and deliver the weekly hours budget.
- To manage the cleaning schedule and rota to ensure all areas are cleaned on time to standards and specification.
- To develop and maintain the relationship with the customer to ensure their expectations are met whilst working within defined specifications.
- To complete audits accurately and on time, carrying out any resolution actions identified within timescales.
- To complete and process all necessary paperwork accurately and on time, providing 'sign off’ for completed tasks as required.
- To ensure all cleaning materials and machinery are available, in good working order and used in a safe manner.
- To ensure all periodical cleans are completed to the required specification and timescale and signed off by the customer.
- To support delivery of the cleaning schedule where appropriate and necessary.
- To ensure all staff have the correct uniform and are dressed appropriately to reflect the TC brand.
- To manage the recruitment process for cleaning operatives and housekeepers, ensuring adherence to TC recruitment processes and standards at all times.
- To manage the performance of staff in consultation with an appropriate HR representative, taking necessary actions to develop staff or improve performance
- To ensure the payment of staff correctly and on time every time by following all company time and pay processing requirements.
- To manage all HR and Employee relations issues in accordance with the company HR Policies and in consultation with an appropriate HR representative, recognising and valuing diversity in all cases
- To train and induct all staff in their role, the standards expected, the TC values and company policies, procedures and guidelines
- To ensure all staff are trained in, and adhere to, Health and Safety and COSHH policies and procedures
- To adhere to all company processes, policies and procedures
- Customer - staff, managers and customers
- Cleaning Operatives/Housekeepers
- Area Managers
- Maintenance team
- Head office payroll
- Weekly hours budget
- Team of cleaning operatives and housekeepers
- Periodic afternoon/evening site visits to ensure engagement with housekeeper staff
Work Level 2
- Is cost conscious e.g. maximises productivity and minimises waste
- Takes ownership for individual performance and responsibility for achieving goals
- Meets commitments to others
- Learns from mistakes and applies learning
- Demonstrates a commitment to continual improvement
- Plans and prioritises tasks effectively
- Able to identify who their customers are
- Asks their customer questions to determine their needs
- Offers solutions to customer requests
- Delivers to meet their customer needs
- Follows through customer complaints promptly
- Is able to explain the impact of their own customer relationships
- Supports and encourages others
- Works collaboratively with others
- Treats everyone with professional respect
- Shares ideas and information
- Understands impact of their behaviour on team
- Listens attentively
- Is able to influence their immediate customers
- Uses plain language to express thoughts
- Speaks clearly and checks understanding
- Passes on and shares relevant information in a timely way
- Uses open questions, probes to find out more
- Uses the most effective method to deliver a message
- Deals effectively and positively with changing circumstances
- Adapts ideas used successfully elsewhere rather than reinventing
- Is willing to try new tasks and ways of working
Role Requirements: Detail qualifications and experience needed to perform in the role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Sound knowledge of Health and Safety and COSHH legislation
- To have responsibility for the Health, Safety and Welfare of self and others and to comply at all times with the requirements of Health and Safety Regulations.
- To ensure confidentiality at all times, only releasing confidential information obtained during the course of employment to those acting in an official capacity.
- To comply with the requirements of the Data Protection Act.
- To comply with the company’s policies on equal opportunities.
- Cleaning Products
- Industrial Cleaning
- Store Operations
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"