In Room Dining Supervisor
£21,464 PA (Basic £16,464 + Guaranteed Service Charge)
Prism 7 Recruitment are working on behalf of our client based in Ascot for a In Room Dining Supervisor.
As the In Room Dining Supervisor you will be working alongside the Food & Beverage Service Manager, you will be responsible for the smooth running of the In Room Dining outlet during your shift.
Essential Functions & Physical Requirements of the In Room Dining Supervisor...
- Work closely with the F&B Service Manager and Events Operations Manager to run the In Room Dining outlet.
- Take orders and deliver In Room Dining across the hotel grounds and be responsible for amenities and the mini bars.
- Supporting the Events Operations team with conferences, social events and weddings as required.
- Ensure that the back of house and preparation areas are kept clean and orderly at all times.
- Guarantee that the highest standard of service and product is delivered to our guests at all times by anticipating their needs with a personalised service.
- Logging or escalating any complaints or issues as required.
- Have a high level of presence across the department and be confident in communicating with guests to ensure that their expectations are met and exceeded.
- Assist with ordering and stock control
- Provide knowledgeable food & drinks advice offering suggestions and recommendations
- Ensure that all billing and cashiering are conducted as per the required standards
- Aim to achieve Gallup and engagement targets whilst ensuring training and on the job learning occurs for team members.
- Lead by example through a hands on approach
- Aim to achieve financial targets whilst maintaining a cost conscious approach.
- Manage and deliver effective training and development for the team, including spot checking and guidance.
- Work closely with the Events Operations Manager and run events.
- To deputise in the absence of the Food & Beverage Service manager and be responsible for opening and closing the departments.
- Support your manager with appraisals, recruitment, reviewing feedback and scorecard results.
Qualifications and Desirables of the In Room Dining Supervisor...
- Hotel School diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience in a similar Food & Beverage environment
- Experience within In Room Dining and/or Events Operations.
- Supervising a team
- 5 star hotel experience
- Food and wine knowledge
- Business awareness
- Interpersonal skills
- Complaint handling and Problem resolution
- Fluent written and verbal English
- IT Literate
If this sounds like you, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Prism 7 Recruitment! We look forward to hearing from you!!!
- Interpersonal Skills
- Problem Solving
- Supervisory Experience
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job