Do you have proven experience as an In-House Lawyer or Legal Advisor?
If the answer is YES, our client want to hear from you! They are looking for a NQ-3PQE Solicitor or a Legal Advisor with extensive and relevant experience to be part of their In-House Legal team.
Our client recognise that their people are the key to their success. They are able to offer the successful In-House Lawyer / Legal Advisor a salary of £40,000 - £50,000 dependent on experience, plus benefits including:
- Private medical cashplan
- Eyecare vouchers
- Death in service
- Cycle to work scheme
What will you be doing?
As their In-House Lawyer / Legal Advisor, you will be responsible for dealing with a wide range of legal matters in the spheres of commercial contracts, regulation, competition law, consumer protection, data protection, IP, general disputes and risk. There will be emphasis on providing commercial advice on a range of contractual matters across jurisdictions working particularly closely with colleagues in marketing, business development and project management.
You will draft and negotiate a range of contracts ranging from sports sponsorship agreements, data and streaming supply agreements, IT procurement contracts, payments contracts and marketing agreements. You will also be expected to advise on a range of other subject areas including advertising standards, competition law, data protection and privacy obligations and consumer protection regulations.
They operate in an innovative sector, advising on a range of commercial and regulatory matters which makes this a truly varied role. They have been established for 20 years and continue to grow globally every year. They have various partnerships with top football clubs. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious individual to grow in a modern and diverse company.
What do you need?
- A UK qualified Solicitor/Lawyer or equivalent, with post qualification experience either In-house or in private practice.
- Experienced paralegals with extensive relevant experience will also be considered.
- Experience in negotiating commercial contractual agreements.
- Experience of dealing with regulatory matters and data protection.
- Strong communication skills and an ability to build relationships, both internally and externally with key stakeholders and internationally.
- Diplomatic, enthusiastic and able to meet challenges with a proactive approach.
- Highly motivated and pro-active, with excellent attention to detail and ability to find sound commercial solutions to challenging legal and commercial issues.
Our client has been providing first-class support services to the online betting and gaming industry for over 17 years. Some of the areas they specialise in are marketing, quality assurance, finance, customer service, anti-fraud and compliance.
If you have the skills and experience to excel as their In-House Lawyer / Legal Advisor, click apply!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'