Paymentsense is an award-winning, high growth tech company providing awesome accessible and affordable solutions to allow small companies to take card payments.
We have grown from a start-up to becoming the largest merchant services provider in Europe in just eight years, leading us to be named as one of the fastest growing tech companies in Europe (Times Tech Track 100 and National Business Awards).
As one of the UK’s fastest-growing tech companies, we’re always looking to find the strongest talent out there. We are currently on the look-out for a Sales Training Consultant to add value to our Sales Academy, someone who exhibits our Core Values and can impart them onto our recruits.
The opportunity would really suit someone who is looking to pursue a career in L&D in the long term. With HQ based in a vibrant, creative and collaborative hub near Notting Hill, we are looking for a dynamic, forward-thinking individual who will contribute to the ongoing success story as we go from strength to strength!
- Delivering a 4-day training course to new Field Sales Consultants across the UK, which can be up to 3 times per month.
- Training delivery of a range of knowledge and soft-skills subjects to new starter groups, as well as ongoing L&D support (coaching, mentoring etc.), providing an outstanding and unrivalled customer service,
- Working alongside Regional Sales Manager’s to identify knowledge shortfalls, prioritise and escalate feedback where necessary and implement practical solutions. Measure, analyse and report performance metrics,
- Reporting to the Academy Manager and based in London, in order to build and maintain key relationships within the company,
- Post-course coaching and training through coaching calls, podcasts and webinars,
- Involves frequent travel throughout the UK and Ireland to hold the training courses,
- Design and implement ad-hoc training sessions.
- Engaging personality with the ability to command attention and control strong personalities in groups of 12+ new sales starters,
- Experience working with sales people in a targeted environment, in a training capacity,
- Strong communicator on all platforms, including but not limited to public speaking and clear, concise and prompt email communications,
- Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with key stakeholders,
- Reliable and independent, with the self-assurance to manage residential training courses,
- Experience delivering effective class-room based training to groups of more than 12,
- Ability to learn and become proficient in new subject areas quickly and adapt to the changing needs of the company at a fast pace,
- Ability to take the initiative and provide pro-active solutions to issues raised by key stakeholders,
- IT ability to set up tablets and laptops with training material.
- MUST be prepared to travel and happy to stay up to three night when training.
You will be working with a forward-thinking business led by a dynamic leadership team who inspire and motivate at all levels within the business. We’re a social bunch and have a work hard play hard attitude.
We’ve created an amazing work environment where we hold lots of social and team-building events as well as weekly activities such as running club, Yoga, Zumba, and HIIT boxing classes. Our recent Fit-Bit challenge has seen friendships develop right across the business. You’ll also benefit from our Learning & Development team who regularly run personal development workshops for all across the business.
You’ll receive a competitive package, 25 days annual leave per year which increase with longevity, season ticket loan, pension contributions, cycle to work scheme, subsidised gym and employee rewards to lots of high street retailers and travel operators.
To apply please submit your most up to date CV and our recruitment team will be in touch as soon as possible.
- Product Training
- Sales Training
- Training Material