You will be designing and delivering engaging training product knowledge and soft skills courses based on a pre-existing framework, to match the identified needs of a wide range of employees in both a classroom and e-learning environment.
This is a group of four companies who specialise in financial consultancy and advice for individuals and businesses. Their working environment is dynamic and fast-paced, constantly evolving to ensure they remain compliant and innovative. They aim to recruit people who are keen to be challenged, motivated to succeed and thrive in an energetic workplace. They are known to support and develop their staff with good opportunities for progression. The office space is modern and friendly in Farnham town centre, close to the train station.
This is a permanent, full-time position working Monday to Friday (8.30am to 5.30pm on Monday to Thursday with an hour for lunch, and 8.30am to 5pm on Friday with half an hour for lunch).
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Liaising with subject matter experts across the group of companies to create content and design engaging training modules
- Organising, setting up and delivering classroom-based training courses on a range of pre-identified topics, including product knowledge, soft skills and leadership
- Writing associated training manuals and handouts
- Creating and administering e-learning content
- Facilitating and delivering the monthly group induction for new starters
- Monitoring, evaluating and reviewing the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of all courses delivered
- Ensuring effective management of all training-related administration
Knowledge, skills and experience
They’re looking for someone with experience of co-ordinating, designing and writing engaging training solutions to suit business needs within a corporate/commercial environment, ideally with experience of delivering training. You will have an intuitive nature with the ability to adapt your style to meet the needs of the subject, audience and environment, and will have excellent presentation, organisation and planning skills.
Any experience of administrating e-learning modules would be highly advantageous, however proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint is essential. Experience within the Financial Services sector, an understanding of the sales cycle and a CIPD L&D Qualification (or similar) would be beneficial, but none are essential.
You will have a genuine interest and passion in developing people and a positive, energetic and flexible approach.
We think you’ll enjoy this role if: you are looking to manage and deliver a solid training role within a pre-defined framework for a fast-paced and ambitious group of companies.
Amber Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Amber Employment Services Ltd is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'