In-house Trainee Solicitor - Exeter
Excellent opportunity to join a highly respected group as an In-House Trainee Solicitor.
Our client are a group of dynamic companies and start ups, whose specialities include impact investment, property, renewable energy and clean tech, education technology, city planning and data analytics. Together they aim for a better educated, carbon-neutral society and a more prosperous world. They are looking for a Trainee Solicitor to join their in-house legal team. Due to the opportunity this role provides and the importance of team fit, it will be a paralegal role for the first 6 months during probation prior to the training contract commencing. The company will also arrange for the successful candidate to be seconded to a UK Top 100 law firm for a 6 months litigation seat in order to increase their skill set.
The role will involve being exposed to a range of top quality commercial legal work. Duties will include:
- Reviewing, amending and negotiating a wide range of commercial contracts (particularly technology and data focused contracts)
- Assisting on corporate and property investments and transactions
- Leading investment due diligence projects
- Researching new legal topics that effect the Group
- Undertaking company secretarial administration and assisting with group good governance
- Drafting and negotiating NDAs
- Assisting with IP portfolio management track
- Supporting the development of precedent documentation, etc.
To be considered for this role, you must have a law degree and excellent academics (minimum of 2:1). You must also have completed the LPC with a distinction grade. Ideally, you will have paralegal experience in a corporate, commercial or property department.
Don't miss out on the opportunity to develop your legal career with this highly reputable group. For further details and to apply please contact Emily at Chadwick Nott.
Chadwick Nott Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"