Job Title: In House Technology Recruiter
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 (DOE) Excellent Benefits & Discount
Client: International Online Retailer
The Role / Client
Our client burst onto the scene in 2000 and now has 9 country-specific websites, shipping to 240 countries. The Head Office is based in London, along with several other key offices located around the globe, including the US, France, Germany and Australia. They have 80,000+ product lines with 3,000+ being added every week. They have over 3.2 million visits daily and over 13 million active customers.
The People Team is around 50 people strong, consisting of three centres of excellence - Talent (People Operations and Resourcing), Development and Reward. They work collaboratively, with the aim of creating a unique and innovative environment where the employees have the opportunity to develop, and are rewarded for the contributions they make.
- Recruiting for a variety of technology roles across the business from entry to senior level appointments across a wide range of business areas
- Managing end to end recruitment process
- Recruiting across Technology including Data, Dev Ops, Security & QA
- Salary ranges from £25,000 - £100,,000
- Building strong partnering relationships within the People team and Hiring Managers across the business at all levels, as well as with external suppliers and agencies.
- Utilising and developing social media channels to maintain high direct sourcing success.
- Manage and liaise with external recruitment agencies agreeing legal terms and SLA’s
- General recruitment administration e.g. booking interviews/rooms, maintaining ATS system, advertising roles, sitting in on interviews where necessary and supporting line managers with anything recruitment related.
- Producing management information/reporting key recruitment statistics
- Continuously looking at new and innovative ways to improve the recruitment processes to meet growing business demands
- Work as part of a team to deliver the best recruitment experience for and candidates
- Attending graduate fairs across the UK - building on the employer brand
- Coordinating and supporting assessment centres for entry level recruitment
Experience & Skills Required:
- Strong corporate recruitment background; able to manage high volumes of vacancies within tight timeline
- It is essential that you have a background and knowledge of recruiting roles within International & Marketing
- Proven success in using direct sourcing methods to minimise agency usage
- Experience using Social media tools in a Recruitment context - e.g. LinkedIn
- Excellent stakeholder management skills and able to juggle multiple demands
- Able to build strong relationships across the business
- Experience of working with applicant tracking systems (ATS)
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into HR & Talent. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
- Candidate Generation
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job