0 - 5 PQE
Competitive Market Rate Salary & Benefits Package
A highly reputable insurance organisation operating across the Lloyd's, London and Global Insurance markets within the Professional & Financial risks sector is currently seeking a Solicitor qualified in England & Wales and currently working in private practice to join their highly experienced team of qualified professionals in London.
The position will focus on managing a client portfolio and case-load of claims emanating from the Latin America within the Financial Institutions/Financial Lines and Professional Indemnity/Professional Negligence classes of business.
Other classes of business may include Cyber, D&O and Products Liability.
You will deal with the investigation, quantification and handling of claims from notification to settlement.
To be considered for this position the following requirements are essential;
- Qualified Solicitor in England & Wales
- 0 - 5 years PQE
- Fluent in Spanish (verbal & written), will also consider candidates that aren't fluent but have a high proficiency
- Strong foundation within Professional and/or Financial Lines Claims or similar
- Currently working within a defendant law firm
The benefits of this position include;
- An excellent culture and environment to nurture and develop your insurance knowledge and expertise as an ambitious lawyer.
- More hands on responsibilities with clients.
- A better work life balance
- A highly competitive basic salary
- Excellent bonus scheme
- 7.5% employer pension raising to 10% at age 30 +
- BUPA Private Health Insurance
- Subsidised gym membership
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays rising by 1 day per year to a maximum of 30 days
- Life assurance
Please note that if you are not a qualified solicitor in England & Wales you cannot be considered for this position, applicants without this level of qualification will not receive a reply or acknowledgement of their application.
Keywords: Solicitor, Lawyer, Associate, Adjuster, Claims, Insurance, Professional Indemnity, Professional Negligence, Lloyd's of London, In-house, Inhouse, In House, Financial Institutions, Directors & Officers, D&O, Professional Lines, Financial Lines, Bankers Blanket Bond, BBB, Professional Liability, Casualty, Newly Qualified, NQ, PQE, Defendant, Claims Adjuster, London Insurance Market, Claims Solicitor, Complex Claims, Technical Claims, Complex Financial Losses, Liability, Defendant Insurance, 0 - 1 PQE, 0 - 2 PQE, 0 - 3 PQE, 0 - 4 PQE, 0 - 5 PQE, 1 - 2 PQE, 1 - 3 PQE, 2 - 3 PQE, 2 - 4 PQE.