IN HOUSE SERVICE ENGINEER
Pertemps are currently recruiting for a Service Engineer for a Medical Distribution company based in Basingstoke. This is a permanent in house position and an interest in refrigeration is required
Overview as an In house Service Engineer:
- Inspecting and repairing customer products, all carried out at the in house workshop
- Must have an interest in Refrigeration
- Packing repaired products once inspection is complete
- Carrying out quality control
- Ongoing training is provided
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in refrigeration would be preferred
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Quick Learner
As a In House Service Engineer the working hours will be Monday-Friday 08.00am to 5.00pm with 1 hour for lunch. Our client is offering a salary of £17,000 to £22,000 pa, depending on experience.
If you are interested in this In House Service Engineer role please apply below with an up to date CV or give Pertemps Basingstoke.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'