I’ve got a fantastic in-house opportunity for someone who has worked with SEO to join a brand-new team looking after ELEVEN eCommerce websites.
My client is looking for an enthusiastic and fresh thinking SEO executive to come in due to recently bringing all their SEO in-house, there’s lots to do and the SEO Manager needs a hand!
Working alongside the SEO Manager and the web team, you’ll be doing everything you can to improve and develop the search rankings and site speed of over 11 brands. This role will involve competitor analysis and conducting site audits. You’ll have to have an analytical mind to figure out what the problems are and through keeping up-to-date with the trends in SEO and Google, you’ll be able implement a way to fix them. Once all the back-end nitty gritty part is up to scratch, you’ll get to work closely with the wider marketing and content teams to come up with ideas to increase engagement, improve user journey and the overall customer experience through incorporating SEO techniques - so you’ll get to be creative as well as expand your skill set!
- Develop, implement and improve the SEO strategy across 11 eCommerce websites.
- Use SEO software such as; SEM Rush and Screaming Frog to monitor and improve website
- Analysing the ranking, visits, sales, speed, trends and issues of the websites across the brands to spot recommendations and improvements.
- Improvements on domain authority, trust score and deliver organic traffic growth through SERPS.
- Backlink generation and monitoring, keyword research, technical and on-page SEO.
- Conducting data analysis, competitor analysis and site audits.
- SEO best practice and Google updates.
- At least 1 years’ experience with organic SEO
- Experience with SEO software such as; SEM Rush and Screaming Frog
- Experience with Google Analytics
- At least a basic knowledge of the wider digital marketing channels, especially content
Brilliant company who offer plenty of training and development, onsite parking, cracking location and have massive growth plans. They also have an amazing benefits package including flexible working, annual bonus, 25 days holiday, regular pay reviews and paid for company events. What’s not to like?
We’re keen to find someone ASAP for this role, so if you’ve got an analytical mind, enjoy solving problems and you’re passionate about SEO and digital, then send your CV across to Millie - Chassam Recruitment right now!
- Google Analytics