Strong media relations experience candidate to work alongside the Head of PR/ Marketing on brand product launches/ campaigns and support with marketing. Needs to be flexible and have the ability to juggle several campaigns for a portfolio of in-house and high profile consumer/celebrity brands (with lots of exciting new brands coming on board). Media contacts preferred, however, not esseential.
Must have Consumer Brand Experience.
Working Hours: 8.30-5.00pm - Monday-Thursday 8.30-4.30pm Friday
Working in a lovely, friendly environment.
Perks include free products/ annual bonus/ company pension, free parking, subsidised canteen, product discount.
Start date ASAP
- Develop and implement PR strategies alongside Head of PR/ Marketing
- Strong consumer PR experience required - Agency or in-house (agency preferred)
- Work across several lifestyle and fabric brands to support Head of PR/ Marketing with product/ brand launches to help drive editorial
- Proven ability to write and distribute press releases to targeted media
- Media follow up post press release distribution
- Must have strong copywriting skills
- Prepare Media Lists on Cision (Previous experience of Cision ideally required)
- Responding to media queries immediately and send information as required
- Monitor Response Source Daily for media requests for both corporate and product placement opportunities
- Research and prepare influencer lists/ seek opportunities for gifting/ collaboration
- Send relevant information to industry bodies on new product launches
- Prepare first draft reports for clients (alongside Head of PR/ Marketing)
- Create seasonal PR calendars to maximise editorial for brands (Fashion Week, Mothers Day, etc) and prepare brand press releases
- Information sharing with clients/ agencies
- Information gathering internally for press releases
- Organise press/ influencer samples
- Information gathering and preparation of e-shots (distributed 4-6 weekly). Liaise with agency on creation and distribution of e-shots
- Update website (weekly) with in-house team (Task to be shared with Graphic Designer)
- Liaise with copywriter on blog posts for AWG Inspiration section
- Social Media Management: Manage, schedule and update information (daily) and engage with users on social media sites to include Twitter, Instagram and Facebook. To include liaising/ briefing agencies on creative activity (animation work)
- Bring creative campaign ideas to the table to increase following and engagement (stories, competitions, etc)
- Maintain key company/ product messaging/ look and feel across all social platform
- Draft event listings for all events
- Update event websites with key information on Ashley Wilde Group
- Work with Head of PR/ Marketing to secure PR/ Marketing opportunities for AWG
- Drive, competence, passionate, flexibility
- Creativity and takes initiative
- Ability to juggle several tasks and brands simultaneously
- Excellent people management skills
- Must be calm under pressure
- Highly organised
- Able to hit the ground running
- Solid Experience in Microsoft Office and IT Skills (Photoshop desirable)
Looking for Senior PR Exec/ PR Manager dependent on level of experience.
- Media Relations
- Press Releases
- Product Placement
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'