My central London client who provides support services to in-house recruitment teams is looking to add to the team with someone who has search and candidate interviewing skills.
Fun working environment in a business that values teamwork and a supportive, positive culture. This role will be working in a small team as the recruitment support team look sto expand in 2018 due to client demand.
- Three years experience managing candidate talent pools.
- Boolean search skills across a number of online platforms.
- Experience in meeting quality and time objectives.
- Customer facing experience- discussing job descriptions, candidate briefs, presenting candidate information.
- Managing workload and campaign progress on an applicant management or recruitment system.
- Experience within a vendor management/managed service environment
- Competency based interviewing
- Managing permananet and interim recruitment assignments
- Experience of public sector recruitment
- Telephone Interviewing
- Candidate Generation
- Search Engine