We're looking for a dynamic Resourcing Manager to source and select the best people to join our Nuffield Central Support teams based in Epsom and Dorking. Our Nuffield Resourcing Team, pride ourselves on finding the best talent to complete our teams and drive our customer led organisation goals forward.
As a Resourcing Manager, you'll report to the Talent & Resourcing Partner and recruit for a wide variety of support functions including Finance, Sales, Marketing, IT, HR, Customer Service, Project Management, Property and Procurement. Your primary goal is to find the right people using the time and cost to hire at a minimum.
Key activities will include;
- Working with hiring managers, selecting the appropriate resourcing routes
- Managing the full lifecycle of the vacancies
- Working in partnership with key stakeholders, hiring managers and candidates to proactively influence the vacancy fully utilising the direct resourcing model / framework
- Reducing recruitment costs, improving the quality of hire aligned to our values and behaviours.
- Contribute to the wider Talent and Resourcing team to continuously improve our processes and work towards being an employer of choice
- In-house Resourcing Experience, within a large complex organisation
- Ideally experience of recruiting a wide variety of head office positions
- Strong delivery experience e.g. interview, assessment centres etc.
- Evidence of agency spend reduction
- Demonstrate ability to source own candidates
- Able to pull together robust talent acquisition plans and strategies.
- Confident at working with hiring managers to influence and engage others
- Has established self as an expert in recruitment process and practice.
- Able to deliver upon challenging recruitment KPI's.
Benefits: There's always plenty of work to keep us busy, so we also take care of our employees. With us, you'll enjoy more than a competitive salary up to £40,000 per annum. We offer flexible working to make the most of every day and development opportunities to make you feel respected, trusted, and valued. We offer fantastic employee benefits including gym membership of our Nuffield Health Fitness & Wellbeing Centres, discounted personal training, an annual health assessment, private healthcare and a Retirement Savings Plan.
Location: At the Epsom Support Office, we're just 5 minutes from the station, based 30 minutes south of London. We've got our own onsite gym and all day café serving discounted meals (healthy and not always healthy!).
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest healthcare charity. We're balancing our social values with strong business discipline to help the UK get healthy and stay that way. We're all about great people - recruiting and nurturing talent in a supportive, development-led, multidisciplinary setting where teamwork means everything.
Ready to bring out the specialist in you? Apply at nuffieldhealthcareers.com
- Resourcing Manager
- Talent Acquisitation