Resourcing Manager - UK's Leading Sports Travel Brand
UK’s Leading Sports & Leisure holiday specialist
Basic to £40,000 plus Bonus, Incentives, Discount Trips/Packages
Our client is a UK-based leisure and holiday specialist based in the trendy Farringdon area of London. The business is focused on providing bespoke packages in the golf, spa and horse racing markets through our portfolio of sites. The majority of the business is currently generated through the 2 core brands of which both of which have experienced an impressive rate of growth over recent years. With a team of nearly 200 employees they are dedicated not only to growing and improving our current sites, but also to developing and launching new sites, constantly growing the portfolio and retaining the buzz that comes with the 'start-up’ feel and culture.
The Resourcing Manager will have full responsibility for the recruitment of all roles across the above-named business’, as well as continuing to develop the recruitment strategy for future growth.
You will be responsible for the sourcing, interviewing, and selection of prospective employees. You will also take responsibility for the recruitment budget and will have a goal to actively reduce agency costs, maintain a recruitment plan and timetable and review all recruitment activities to ensure efficient & effective recruitment processes are being used at all times.
You will be working in a fast paced, challenging and ever-changing environment and will need to be flexible in your approach. Duties will therefore be varied, but will include;
- Applicants should have recruited across Sales / Customer Service / Head Office experience in a recruitment/resourcing capacity with a strategic element.
- Must possess experience with a fast-growing company and with the recruitment of high volume sales roles and general head office functions.
- Must be at home in a standalone with full responsibility of delivering quick results with a high volume of new roles at all times.
- You must be available to start work quickly and be able to commit to a minimum of 9 months’ work to cover a period of maternity leave.
- The candidate will preferably have experience in a travel environment, but this is not essential as long as they have a strong commercial recruitment background.
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Leisure & Hospitality Sector. Please call us to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job