- Are you fluent in English plus French, German ,Italian or Spanish?
- Do you have a minimum 3 years of In-House Recruitment ?
- Do you have proven experience sourcing for technical and /or sales talent across EMEA?
Our Global client based in EC1 requires an experienced Resourcer, fluent in English (and French, German, Italian or Spanish) for a 9 month contract.
- FLUENT IN ENGLISH PLUS FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN OR SPANISH (WRITTEN AND VERBAL )
- Collaborate with Hiring Managers and Recruiters globally to develop and execute tactical sourcing strategies aimed at generating candidate flow to meet overall recruiting goals. This includes identification and thorough mapping of competitor organisations
- Identify potential candidates through the use of intricate Boolean searches, user groups, professional and social networking, candidate referrals, networking, web sourcing etc.
- Assess and qualify candidates against the companies principles and build talent pools for future hiring of critical profiles
- Scale sourcing methodologies and tools to meet the growing appetite for passive candidate attraction techniques within the business across EMEA
- Driving candidate generation strategies from the beginning up until offer.
- You will sit as part of a high visibility team focused on having an impact on the business whilst sourcing for technical and/or sales talent across EMEA.
- You will draw on extensive knowledge of the business; forge dynamic relationships with leaders, hiring managers, HR and work directly in partnership with Recruiters in building out their own next generation sourcing strategies.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS REQUIRED
- FLUENT ENGLISH PLUS ADVANCED ( WRITTEN AND SPOKEN) - FRENCH, GERMAN, ITALIAN OR SPANISH
- MINIMUM 3 YEARS IN-HOUSE RECRUITMENT EXPERIENCE
- Proven experience sourcing for sales and/or technical talent for a global client across multiple levels and profiles
- Deep knowledge of sourcing methodologies and tools such as: internal ATS and CV databases, deep-web Boolean searching, tapping through engineering/business social networks and other unique methods.
- Ability to generate a high volume and high quality pipeline of candidates under very tight time-lines
- Prioritisation of multiple functions, tasks and managing time efficiently in a fast paced, changing work environment
- Ability to maintain strong relationships with recruiters, hiring managers, business partners and candidates
- Strong business acumen understanding how to balance business needs and candidate experience
- Demonstrated creativity in developing and delivering against strategic sourcing efforts for engineering profiles including branding initiatives
- Prior experience in a research capacity recruiting related
- Demonstrated ability to execute a defined sourcing strategy
8 hours per day Monday to Friday based in EC1, London
If you are interested and available immediately please upload your CV using the link...Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
- In-House recruitment
- talent management
- Talent acquisition
- sourcing talent
- resource consultant
- sales roles
- technical roles
- sourcing recruiter
- passive candidates
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'