These include but are not limited to:
- Working with the Senior Leadership team, recruiting managers and the HR team; to deliver a recruitment and retention strategy to ensure that the company attracts high calibre candidates and is an employer of choice.
- To design and organise appropriate training for recruiting managers to ensure that candidates experience a consistent and fair recruitment process.
- Oversee the recruitment budget.
- Measure and report on key management statistics to inform effectiveness of recruitment initiatives,
- To use our ATS tool to process requests to recruit, manage applications and arrange interviews.
- Ensure that recruitment processes and activities comply with GDPR requirements and other relevant legislation.
- Working with the wider HR team and Engagement team to develop an employer brand consistent with their values.
- Ensure candidates experience a professional experience from application onwards..
- Network and nurture positive relationships with recruitment media, agencies etc and negotiate rates.
- Working with colleagues seek opportunities to promote the company as an employer at organisational led events and social media
Previous recruitment experience is essential as is the ability to prioritise workload. The right candidate has a strong recruitment background and can start immediately.
The role-holder will have the ability to develop good relations with colleagues and recruitment sources and have good written and verbal communication skills.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job