In house Recruitment Officer CIPD level 3 South London circa £23k
In house Recruitment Officer CIPD level 3 - South London circa £23k
We are seeking an experienced in house recruiter to work on a temp to perm basis for a charity based in South East London.Initially they will be working from home but to move eventually back into the office. Suitable candidates must be in a position to start immediately, have 5 years checkable work history and have or happy to get an enhanced DBS.
- Working with managers with their vacancies
- Agreeing Job Description and Person Specification
- Agreeing budget for advertising
- Agreeing routes to market and advertising
- Social Media and other networks
- Sifting and short listing (plus communication with candidates)
- Supporting the interview process (helping with competency based interview questions)
- Pre-employment checks
- Enhanced DBS
- Right to work check
- 5 years of references
- On-boarding work including, Contract, New starter pack & Induction
This is a processing role, high volume of work so candidates must be highly organised, completer finisher, with recruitment process experience.
Must be CIPD L3 … Experience of CQC regulated activities would be beneficial.
Sign Language experience desirable
- CIPD qualified
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'