In House Recruitment Manager
18 month temporary contract
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are currently recruiting for an experienced In House Recruitment Manager to join a genuinely amazing organisation in Leamington Spa.
You will be responsible for providing dedicated recruitment support to recruiting managers to deliver the resourcing plan both now and in the future. The current project will involve recruiting 1000+ employees.
The role-holder will be proactive in understanding the business strategy, finances/budgets and the associated needs of their clients in order to design, develop and deliver value-for-money, tailored recruitment initiatives and campaigns to satisfy the capability requirements of the organisation and ensure a great candidate experience.
This role requires you to be experienced in a number of resourcing competencies and skills.
- Experience of managing end to end innovative high volume recruitment campaigns for shift workers across a number of disciplines, working to targets/KPIs
- Ability to advise and challenge recruiting managers on appropriate recruitment methods ensuring compliance with the relevant policy (especially in relation to equality/inclusion)
- Working knowledge of employment law as it applies to recruitment
- Experience of using an applicant tracking system ATS to manage campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills, evidence of stakeholder/relationship management and business focus
- Proven experience in preparing statistical reporting of recruitment MI
If you are an experienced HR Resourcing Business Partner or In House Recruitment Manager looking for a real challenge then this is not to be missed.
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
We want to make finding a job that you will love as effortless as possible and can offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
Follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment business. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
PA/Executive Assistants, Secretarial, Reception, Administration, Marketing, IT, HR, Law, Finance, Customer Services, Sales
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'