The role of Recruitment Manager will support and facilitate the internal growth of the company by attracting the best talent and acting as the main point of contact for all recruitment related queries. The successful candidate will be required to take complete ownership of the recruitment function in relation to attracting, identifying and on boarding candidates of the highest calibre in the shortest amount of time in order to effectively meet the overall business needs and strategy.
Key Responsibilities & Accountability
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders at all levels, and have enthusiasm and passion for recruitment and attracting the 'best of class’ talent across all divisions of the business.
- Responsibility for the entire recruitment cycle from the creation of job advertisements, resourcing and competency based interviewing to the on boarding of all successful candidates.
- Deliver an exceptional recruitment service to all team members. Providing advice to line management on the appropriate search and selection methods.
- Reporting on the recruitment spend to the Senior Management team.
- To review, amend, update Company Recruitment Policies and Procedures as required.
- Manage and improve the recruitment length consisting of age of vacancies through to successful appointment.
- To meet and strive to exceed set KPI’s including average days to recruit, agency spend etc.
- Maintaining the recruitment inbox, screening high volumes of CV applications and shortlisting for interview, working in conjunction with the relevant Recruiting Manager.
- Conduct telephone interviews and schedule interviews.
- Proactively source candidates through a variety of methods including; Expo's, Events, Visits to local schools and colleges, headhunting, social media, referrals and job board cv searches.
- Maintain a future talent pipeline to suit the business requirements.
- Advertising new roles both internally and externally.
- Delivering training to recruiting managers on the recruitment and selection process, offering any advice where necessary.
- The ability to manage numerous live vacancies whilst working to tight deadlines.
- Essential: Personality - Energy, Drive and Enthusiasm.
- Proven track record of recruiting candidates either for a Recruitment Agency or an In-House recruitment role.
- Screening and Interviewing Experience is essential.
- Strong commercial and business acumen.
- Enthusiasm / passion for Recruitment.
- Confident & Friendly individual.
- Focused & Flexible.
- High attention to detail.
- Professional in approach.
- Must be able to work well in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
- Ability to work effectively on your own as well as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Be able to prioritise workload on a daily basis and work to deadlines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office packages.
- Hold a Full UK Driving Licence.
This is a fantastic new role and opportunity to work within a company experiencing significant growth. The role will be fast paced, high volume and varied. Your role is to attract the best calibre of people to suit the organisational culture.
Please apply now or contact the team at Square Peg Associates for further details.