Would you like to join a leading Top 10 professional services firm in Southampton?
Are you currently working either within an in-house or external recruitment capacity at a junior level?
Is your current role offering limited progression within the medium/ long term and so perhaps you're looking for a new strategic opportunity to help drive your continuing professional development.
- As an Internal Recruitment Assistant you will be assisting the Recruitment Advisor (Southern Region) with the delivery of a full recruitment service on a day-to-day basis to Partners and hiring managers within the business.
- One of the teams’ key responsibilities is to recruit the right person into the right job, within the agreed timeframe.
- Excellent communication with all parties (internally and externally) is a must.
- This role demands someone who is comfortable working in a fast paced environment and undertaking multiple tasks at any one time.
- You will work proactively and reactively in order to support the team, using your own initiative at all times.
- You will be empowered to make decisions and in-turn be able to manage your own portfolio within the firm.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for a fulfilling career within an internal recruitment context (full support and training will be on offer within an engaging culture).
An attractive 'total reward' package on offer including a competitive salary, flexi-benefits and progression.
- General Administration
- Recruitment Process
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Internal Resourcing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'