In-house Recruitment Adminstrator
£25,000-30,000 + Bonus + Benefits
12 Month FTC
Based in amazing offices near Chancery Lane is a leading business advisory firm looking for a Talent Acquisition Assistant to join their dynamic and high performing internal recruitment team where you will be responsible for provide a wide range of administrative support to the this extremely busy team!
The key here is that you are able to work at an extremely fast pace whilst providing exceptional administrative support with vigor and energy!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Extensive and often complex scheduling, managing conflicts and confirming all appointments
- Upload and amend job descriptions to all systems and websites
- Mange multiple inboxes
- Greet and administer assessments for candidates at all levels
- Accurately scan print & upload documents
- Update all trackers
- Extensive liaison with external and internal stakeholders
You will be degree educated with some corporate experience, excellent interpersonal skills and a desire to grow your career in a fast paced, global and highly rewarding environment.
If this sounds like the role for you, apply now or contact Carly Stephens for more information!