This In House Recruiter opportunity is in a values based organisation whose people are at the very heart of its business and where people really count. As a distinctive market leader and growing business, excellent service is key and this In House Recruiter role would suit someone who would like to help shape its future.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the In House Recruiter duties involve working closely with hiring managers to fully understand their recruitment needs and involve -
- Ensuring the recruitment process is consistent for all candidates and onboarding is an excellent experience leading to improved employee engagement and retention
- Proactively managing and optimising social media channels and job boards
- Coaching hiring managers through the recruitment process
- Ensuring all regulatory requirements are met - GDPR, compliance
- Delivering recruitment and onboarding as cost effectively as possible
If you have worked in a recruitment agency managing a temp and/or perm desk or have strong in house, end to end recruitment experience, we will be most interested to hear from you. Key to your success in this role is that you thrive on managing volume recruitment, dealing with people and have the ability to quickly establish rapport at all levels and build enduring business relationships.
- Build Strong Relationships
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service
- Interviewing Skills
- Recruitment Campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'