Could You Be Our In-House Recruiter?
CuraCare is a growing home care services business based in Twickenham. The business prides itself on high levels of customer service. It has been acknowledged by the CQC as delivering care services in an outstandingly caring way and was recently highly commended by Richmond Chamber of Commerce in the category of Best Small Business.
An opportunity has arisen to join CuraCare as an In-House Recruiter. The role will have four primary areas of responsibility:
• Attracting the best carers - both offline and online
• Screening applicants to identify those that share our core values
• Assessing and selecting people based on our core values
• Processing documentation for recruits
The successful applicant will share CuraCare’s core values:
• Caring: We are caring and passionate about care
• Integrity: We do the right thing
• Teamwork: We work with, and in support of, each other
• Development: We seek to make things better
If you share CuraCare’s values and are looking for an exciting challenge in a high growth business, we’d love to hear from you.
If you are interested in this vacancy please click 'Apply'
- 'In-House Recruiter'