An exciting opportunity has arisen within my client's internal recruitment function. A FTSE 250 business due to their continued success they seek an additional recruiter to bolster their team and help contribute to their aggressive growth plan.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced agency recruiter to make the first move into a busy internal retail Recruitment function, or for an experienced Head Office Internal Recruiter that seeks an opportunity in an award-winning business.
To work with the International Resourcing Manager and team to deliver an efficient and effective recruitment solution across multiple streams in line with company policy, process and best practice. Design and manage multi-channel attraction activities aligned to internal resourcing plans; Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates; Accelerate hiring times by building a talent pipeline to ensure that we can recruit on demand.
- Build strong working relationships with hiring managers and senior leaders to fully understand recruitment needs and advise on resourcing strategy.
- Ensure the selection process is conducted in the correct manner with an emphasis on recruiting candidates of a high standard who demonstrate an interest in our brand and an affinity with company Values.
- To ensure all live roles are advertised internally and where applicable on external job boards, local press, etc. correct to specification and compliant with relevant legislation and internal policy.
- Provide tailored candidate shortlists, undertake CV searching of candidates via CV Databases and other relevant media, assess CV response and filter based on pre-agreed selection criteria, undertake competency-based first round interviews of candidates where required
- Research, develop and manage attraction activities to target candidates across multiple business streams (with a focus on direct sourcing)
- Manage external agency relationships to support hiring needs when required and assess their performance.
- Improve the quantity and quality of potential hires by accessing a wide pool of internal and external semi passive/passive candidates through various channels including direct search and selection; social and career networks; optimising and undertaking job board searches and producing high quality direct advertising.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with the Business Central HR Generalist Team and other HR teams.
- Provide regular and ad-hoc reports for key stakeholders, producing data such as; sourcing activity per role / market intelligence.
- Monitor industry trends and provide regular and timely market updates to business areas and HR team on external companies and relevant developments.
- Experience of recruiting within the Retail or Business Support sectors would be preferred, but not essential.
- Driven to broaden the vertical markets that you feel confident recruiting for.
- Strong relationship building skills at all levels.
- Excellent communicator (verbal and written) with the ability to be concise and incisive with strong influencing and negotiation skills.
- Proven ability to source and attract candidates through direct sourcing techniques.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to organise and plan well.
- Experience of navigating recruitment systems and portals and of utilising job boards, searching online CV databases.
- Ability to recommend and create a variety of selection processes relevant to individual recruitment needs.
- Knowledge of current employment legislation around fair and efficient recruitment and selection.
- Flexible approach to working hours and client areas supported
- Experience of producing data led reports (eg dashboards) using the MS Office and Google suites
- Confidentiality, discretion and tact
- Must be able to work well within a fast paced, pressured environment.
- Proactive and curious
- Sense of urgency; great customer service
- An ambassador and a champion for diversity and inclusion.
- Experience working within a technical, mechanical, engineering recruitment function.
- Experience of International recruitment (recruiting for roles based outside of the UK)
- A second European language such e.g. French would be advantageous.
- direct recruitment