Our client is recruiting for an experienced recruitment / HR professional to cover a four week holiday period. It is essential that you are able to commit for a short-term assignment.
Key needs are:
- Proven HR experience and in-house recruitment
- To attend the weekly resource planning meeting; establishing gaps and upcoming recruitment needs
- Responsible for advertising vacancies on relevant medium, e.g. social media and job boards.
- Screen CVs, manage responses, arranging interviews and booking meeting rooms where applicable
- To potentially headhunt passive candidates
- Carry out interviews and tests
- Progress successful first stage candidates to recruiting line manager pending suitability and diarise interviews accordingly
- Support candidates throughout their on-boarding process and ensure a positive recruitment experience
- Capable of compiling and analysing recruitment and retention data and trends
- HR and Recruitment
- Social media proficiency
- High level of IT literacy
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Social Media