Job Title: Retail Recruitment Partner
Salary: £35,000 plus Excellent Benefits
Brand: Retail Stores - Fastest Growing Omni-Channel Retailer
The Role / Client
Over 500 new stores in just twelve years, 1000 new people in one. Our client is growing at a super-fast rate. They have stores springing up all around the country - now no-one is ever more than half an hour away from their nearest retail store. As a fast growing Omni-channel retailer they are looking for a Recruitment Partner to join the dynamic team to help them attract the very best staff for the Trade Counter Management positions.
- You’ll provide pivotal end-to-end vacancy management for all Trade Counter Management positions across the South of England ( approx. 100 stores )
- Providing a credible and professional service you’ll act as an employer brand ambassador ensuring all candidates benefit from a positive experience whilst supporting the overall attraction and engagement strategy.
- You’ll have a strong understanding of key business levers to deliver effective and proactive end-to-end recruitment solutions and develop strong talent pipelines that support business growth.
Experience & Skills Required:
- You will have a in house recruitment background
- Ideally recruited across retail store management or a similar multi-site sector
- Sound knowledge and experience of all attraction and marketing channels
- Ability to target and engage with management level candidates.
- Communication and influencing skills are key with candidates and management
- Stakeholder management with advising hiring managers on recruitment and selection processes you’ll provide a professional service.
- Travel is required for this role, so a driving license is essential.
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into HR & Talent. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.
- Candidate Generation