In House Recruiter - 6 Months FTC
A fantastic opportunity to work for a rapidly growing online gaming group with offices in London and Cape Town. As an In House Recruiter you will be based in the London office and will be accountable for all stages of recruitment coordination for all the company vacancies.
These vacancies fall across language roles, customer services, digital marketing; ideally you will experience of recruiting for these roles.
You will liaise with agencies, candidates and HR Business Partners, and ensure the recruitment agreements are adhered to and communicated effectively with internal and external parties.
You will have experience of working on language roles and relocation vacancies.
- 2-4 years’ experience working within a recruitment role, preferably in-house
- Experience recruiting language roles
- Excellent communication skills and a pleasant, professional telephone manner
- Must be IT literate - MS Office skills required
- Brilliant attention to detail, self motivated and hands-on approach
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Tracking the progress of candidates
- Liaising with recruitment agencies
- Creating and organising candidate testing options
- Setting up Skype and Video-conference interviews
- Arranging telephone interviews with candidates
- Advertising vacancies on job boards and internally
- Direct recruitment - Linked In, Facebook etc.
- Organising and booking interviews
- Chasing for candidate feedback to discuss with agencies
- Update electronic files with staff information
- Update qualifications database
- Create database of CV’s not used, that could potentially be used in future
- Traffic CVs to HR Business Partners
- Gathering candidate references and chasing the feedback
- Online Gaming