Inchora are on the lookout for an In-house Paralegal. Working as part of the Inchora Group and reporting to the Group Corporate Director, the purpose of the role is to provide an effective, timely and cost effective legal and administrative service to the Group. This includes preparing, reviewing, administering and finalising contracts and other legal documents whilst assisting the Corporate Director in the efficient running of the legal function.
The Inchora Group are rapidly expanding so this is an exciting opportunity for the right individual who has experience in this area.
The key responsibilities are:
- Drafting and evaluating standard contract documents such as non-disclose and confidentiality agreements, Membership terms, supplier templates etc. as and when required
- To undertake all aspects of contract evaluation and governance including review, validation and sign off of annual renewals
- Draft corporate documents (member resolutions, board minutes and Companies House submissions) in support of the Board’s activities and directives
- Helping deliver company secretarial administration and governance for the Group
- Ensure contract close-out, extension or renewal
- Interpret and communicate the provision of all signed agreements for the relevant operational business units to ensure that contractual obligations are well understood and complied with
- Ensuring that signed contracts are communicated to all relevant parties to provide contract visibility and awareness, interpretation to support implementation
- Maintenance of all contract correspondence, customer contact information sheets, contractual changes, status reports and other relevant documents
- Work with the Compliance and Finance Departments to co-ordinate contractual insurance requirements.
We are looking for someone with the following attributes:
- Minimum 12 months experience as a Paralegal in a corporate or commercial team
- Experience of drafting, reviewing, negotiating, amending and maintaining formal legal documentation
- Ability to self-manage their time and work under various projects simultaneously, all with varying levels of urgency
- Ability to build and maintain effective working relationships throughout the business
- Excellent communication skills at all levels within an organisation
- Structured and process driven with a keen attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills
- Essential commercial awareness
- Legal qualifications a plus but not a pre-requisite
- Prior in-house experience would be an advantage but not a pre-requisite
- Experience in FCA and DPA related compliance is beneficial.
What would you get in return?
Inchora is an exciting and innovative business with over 170 staff and we like to ensure the team are rewarded for their hard work:
- Competitive salary of £25,000
- Working hours: 9.00am - 5.30pm Monday - Friday
- 20 days holiday increasing by 1 day per completed year to a maximum of 25 days plus statutory holidays
- Company Contributory Pension Scheme
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- You will have access to a great new healthcare product called Cignpost Health Personal Plus - offering you healthcare support from the comfort of your home or workplace. Cignpost Health Personal Plus gives you the knowledge and support to make informed decisions about your personal health and will help you through both the NHS and private healthcare pathways.
- Contractual Obligations
- Legal Documents
- Contact Information
- Process Driven
"Office Assistant jobs in London"