Fantastic opportunity for an experienced Lawyer or Senior Legal Executive to apply your skills within a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment. This role offers a unique opportunity to take an overview of a wide range of litigation and steer it to achieve positive results.
Our client is one of the foremost After the Event legal expenses insurance providers in the country. They have over 15 years of experience in the industry and specialise in providing solicitors with After the Event legal expenses insurance products that are tailored to their needs.
We are currently looking for a senior lawyer to join this expanding team. The candidate will monitor high value solicitor clients insuring large caseloads of legal claims, ranging from personal injury and industrial disease, to financial mis-selling and housing disrepair claims. The ideal candidate could be a senior underwriter with an ATE insurer, or a solicitor/legal executive with at least 3 year’s experience of conducting commercial, PI or general litigation within a solicitor’s practice. Ideally with experience of issues arising in relation to ATE legal expenses insurance, but training will be given.
Based out of smart, modern offices in Harlow, you'll be working with an energetic, focused and friendly team. This is an excellent role for someone who is hardworking, motivated and organised. Duties include:
• Making contact with solicitors to discuss litigated claims
• Monitoring solicitor performance
• Considering premium increases and ensuring solicitor reporting
• Liaising on policy claims
• Assisting requests for Bespoke and Top Up policies and looking at premiums from information supplied
• Maintaining records using our Proclaim case management system
• High level of solicitor contact on day-to-day policy issues
• Taking action against non-performing solicitors
Working as part of a team your role requires the following attributes:
• Prior experience of underwriting or litigation in a solicitor’s practice
• Good communication skills
• Attention to detail
• IT literacy and good knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
• Ability to adapt to change and display initiative
• Ability to work within a team
• A good knowledge of the Proclaim Case Management System
• After the Event legal expenses insurance experience
• Practical litigation experience
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'