In-house, Lawyer, Belfast, Leading Firm
Your new company
A leading international legal practice, operating at the forefront of the legal industry are seeking an experienced lawyer to join their expanding global in-house legal team.
The firm are looking for someone who has strong legal and commercial skills who enjoys challenging themselves in the context of a varied and rewarding role.
Your new role
The key aspects of your new role are:
- Advising on the legal and regulatory aspects of strategic projects;
- Developing the firm's risk policies and culture;
- Liaising with the global offices on a variety of legal and regulatory matters; and
- Assisting with the management of the firm's corporate structure.
What you'll need to succeed
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- UK or Irish qualified lawyer with demonstrable corporate or commercial experience.
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including liaising with clients and partners.
- Experience of working in an international law firm.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory, compliance and professional conduct issues.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to work within a leading international practice
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"