Job Overview: Supporting the Finance Director the successful candidate will be responsible for reviewing all contracts for supply of services, negotiating terms and drafting contracts. You will be working closely with the marketing department in this energetic media company and providing accurate legal advice to other employees.
- Reviewing contracts for supply of services and provide mark-ups and commentary within a quick turnaround time
- Liaising with the marketing department to ensure contractual obligations are complied with
- Reviewing Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Support sales managers in contract negotiations providing legal advice
- Advise the business on commercial and regulatory matters affecting internal and external policies
- Conducting legal risk review on all new and exciting products to ensure contracts are fit for purpose
- Provide legal advice on new business initiatives
- Draft contracting terms and update and amend existing terms as required
- Provide drafting amendments to client’s general terms and conditions
- The ideal candidate will have previous commercial contracting within an in-house position
- You will be confident working in a busy environment and able to prioritise a busy work load
- You will be accurate in your approach and have excellent attention to detail
- You will be confident working with wider departments
- You will have excellent IT skills
- You will have exceptional negotiation skills
This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join an exciting company during its time of growth. You will be rewarded with an excellent salary and the possibility of working remotely.
Keywords: Commercial contracts, Commercial law, contract law, legal vacancies, legal jobs, jobs in law, legal jobs in Devon, Legal jobs in Exeter, law jobs in Exeter, Devon law jobs, Contract negotiation, Contract review, negotiating contracts, drafting, negotiating, Non-disclosure agreements, drafting
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'