In House Solicitor Belfast, Magic Circle Law Firm 2-6 YRs PQE
Your new company
A very unique opportunity has arisen with a Magic Circle Law Firm in Belfast. The firm has a reputation for legal excellence and ranked amongst the leading law firms of the world. They are actively recruiting for a talented and experienced lawyer with 2 to 6 years' post-qualification experience, ideally with a strong track record in corporate or commercial work, to join the firm's dynamic in-house legal team, advising on a wide range of legal and regulatory matters that might affect the interests or reputation of the firm.
Your new role
You will have strong commercial skill, and will enjoy challenging yourself in the context of a varied and rewarding role.
Key Responsibilities of the Role
- Advising senior management on the legal and regulatory aspects of strategic projects (including office openings);
- Acting as project lead for the implementation of internal restructuring projects;
- Liaising with offices across the globe on legal and regulatory matters arising;
- Assisting with the management of the firm's corporate structure; and
- Advising on general legal, regulatory and risk queries.
What you'll need to succeed
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- UK qualified lawyer with between 2 and 6 years' post-qualification experience; (However, candidates with more or less PQE will also be considered subject to relevant experience gained in relation to the role requirements)
- A strong track record in high value corporate or commercial work;
- Excellent communication skills at all levels, including liaising with clients and partners;
- A proven ability to work independently and proactively and take the lead in driving projects forward to completion;
- Self-motivation and ability to manage new and varied challenges;
- Excellent attention to detail; and
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well in a team.
- Experience of working in an international law firm and/or advising on cross-border transactions.
- Familiarity with company and partnership law requirements and/or tax laws.
- Knowledge and experience of regulatory, compliance and professional conduct issues.
What you'll get in return
An excellent market salary range is on offer and a very attractive package
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV. Please contact Patrick McDonald today If you would like more detail on this job or to have a confidential discussion on your legal career. If you're looking for a new legal opportunity in a specific location Hays have a strategic office network spanning Ireland and the UK and a team of over 30 specialist legal recruitment consultants that can assist you with your job search.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job