In House Group Solicitor
Salary - Competitive
I have a rare and exciting opportunity for a qualified Solicitor to join a highly reputable and well established large business within their Cardiff office. In House positions are hugely in demand in South Wales and therefore please get in touch at your earliest convenience for more information.
This role will sit within their Legal team and will report directly to the Head of Legal. You will be required to:
- Provide high quality legal advice to the business
- Identify and manage legal risk
- Identify and manage regulatory risk
- Undertake commercial security reviews
- Review and negotiate contracts
- Advising on contract terms
- Provide supervision for junior members of the team
- Keep abreast of legal updates and present these to the business
- Deal with general business queries (to include, but not limited to DPA advice, complaints, advise on compliance, advice to HR, litigation, instruct external solicitors, insurance queries, CCA advice).
- You will be a qualified Solicitor working either in house or at a reputable commercial law firm
- Experience in financial services /banking law or general commercial law is essential
- You will have sound knowledge of contract law
- Knowledge of the FCA Handbook
- You will be commercially astute
- You will be engaging and confident and have a desire to carry out business development on behalf of the company.
You will be a part of a thriving organisation with an above market average salary and a range of benefits to rival any private practice. For more information, please get in touch with Sarah Castle