Reporting into the Brand Manager, the Graphic Designer will produce and deliver our creative output both internally and externally whilst managing, preparing and supplying online and offline artwork for external publications.
• Manage design requirements from across the business and provide production support
• Work with stakeholders to take briefs and produce concepts through to finished creative
• Produce print ready artwork for publication across different media
• Supply artwork to advertising publications and print suppliers for production
• Work with suppliers to find appropriate production solutions to support stakeholders with requirements and quotes
• Manage the workflow system to brief work
• As a brand guardian, ensure all work remains true to brand guidelines
Essential skills and experience
• Extensive experience in a similar graphic design role - ideally in house
• Highly Mac proficient and experienced in full Adobe Creative suite, especially InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator
• Ability to mix creative skills with a logical approach
• Ability to build good working relationships with internal stakeholders
• Good understanding of working with brand guidelines
• Ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure and demanding environment
• Ability to see projects through from concepts through to production
• Motivation to maintain and improve design standards
• Ability to take constructive feedback and use it to improve
• Basic knowledge of print production
Desirable skills and experience
• Experience of working in a regulated environment, preferably financial services
• HTML skills
Together is a specialist lender which offers residential and commercial mortgage loans to niche market segments underserved by mainstream lenders. As one of the North West's most profitable companies, Together has established itself over 40 years of successful trading as a leading finance provider, thanks to its common-sense approach to lending.
Together has been named as one of the UK's best 100 mid-size companies to work for. We went straight into the top 40, ranking at an impressive 34 in the UK and making the top ten in the North West.
We offer a range of company benefits, including 25 days holiday which can be flexed up/down, pension, life assurance, critical illness cover, health cash plan, private medical insurance, regular team/individual incentives, travel season ticket loans, Ride to Work scheme, free gym access and local bar/restaurant discounts.
Career development opportunities are excellent and where appropriate we offer sponsorship of relevant qualifications.
Please note that all successful applicants will be subject to a Criminal Records Bureau check, a credit check and a Fraud Prevention database check.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'